Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club
Home ownership is totally separate from club membership, and not mandatory.
On March 21, 1959, Arvida Corporation artfully transformed the Boca Raton Polo Grounds into the most prestigious residential community in Boca Raton – the Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club. Once a favorite playground of the rich and famous, the polo field was a place where wealthy patrons visiting the elegant Boca Raton Resort & Club could spend an afternoon, sipping champagne and watching world champion polo players wheel their mallets atop thundering horses. Today, Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club remains unparalleled in lifestyle and amenities. Golf or tennis, fishing or yachting, swimming in the ocean… whatever you choose in the world of outdoor entertainment is conveniently here for you to enjoy.
- World class yachting facility with full-time Dock Master and fuel
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Six lighted Har-Tru tennis courts perfectly maintained
- State-of-the-art fitness center, pool and spa
- Croquet Pavilion overlooking the Club’s two championship courts
- Casual and formal dining
- Kids Programs (Little Palmers)
- For membership information contact Michael at (561) 210-8146 or firstname.lastname@example.org