Luxury living in Boca Raton’s premier waterfront community
261 Alexander Palm Road is a true paradise. Surrounded by palm trees and a relaxing breeze, drive up the grand entryway to this spacious, contemporary home that has multiple balconies and sweeping square footage exuding island vibes.
Where is it?
This sprawling home is located by the waterfront in the Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club, which means you’ll be swimming in stunning views year-round.
What’s it like on the inside?
Inside this luxurious 11,058 square foot home, you’ll find six full bedrooms, 6.2 bathrooms, and 4.5 garages. The interior has custom detailing and finishing, including volume ceilings and majestic custom molding. The open floor plan and grand foyer entry invite you to walk across marble and oak hardwood to arrive at each spectacular room.
- The dining room has beautiful wall panels with wood details, accompanied by waterside views.
- The living room houses a 72” linear gas fireplace, a bar, and a walk-in, temperature-controlled wine room.
- The private library and office are complete with wood-paneled walls and custom built-ins.
- The club room holds media space with an 85” mounted Sony TV and dynamic surround sound system.
- The gourmet kitchen comes with top-notch appliances and has a fantastic sleek design with hi-gloss white wood cabinets, premium quartz counters, custom backsplash, and two large islands.
- Master suites feature a fully equipped breakfast bar, along with his/her baths and walk-in closets.
What’s in the backyard?
Outside, paradise continues. Cross the elegant limestone deck to view everything the exquisite exterior and pool area have to offer, including:
- A heated infinity edge resort-style pool with mosaic tile accents, water sprays, fire bowls, and separate spa and outdoor shower
- A summer kitchen fully equipped with an Alfresco BBQ and a mounted 55” Sunbrite TV
- Open and shaded loggia seating perfect for entertaining guests
What about hurricanes?
The home has hurricane-resistant construction that is made to withstand winds up to 170 mph, including windows and exterior doors. The roof is also hurricane resistant and has a lifetime guarantee. There is a 70 KW natural gas back-up generator for the entire house.
What’s the security like?
The property is complete with a Crestron system that has a smart remote phone/tablet with extensive controls, security cameras, and a Vantage one-touch lighting system.
Want to live large in Boca Raton?
Looking to make the move to 261 Alexander Palm Road or another home in RPYCC so you’re always surrounded by beautiful properties and fun happenings? Contact us today. Royal Palm Properties would love to assist you in finding the perfect piece of Boca Raton real estate in the Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club—Boca Raton’s premier waterfront community.